After you place your order, we send it directly to the restaurant, which starts preparing it immediately.
Our restaurants do everything they can to get your food delivered as quickly as possible. However, sometimes restaurants receive very large amount of orders, or drivers get stuck in heavy traffic - this unfortunately might cause delays.
If the amount of time you’ve waited has exceeded the estimated delivery time, you can contact us and we’ll look into what’s going on.
If you have a voucher code, you can redeem it after selecting a restaurant and adding items to your basket. You will see a field to enter your voucher code on the order overview page. If the voucher is valid, the discount on your order will be calculated immediately. Only one voucher can be used per order.
If your voucher code does not work, feel free to contact us and we’ll take a look.
It is really easy, as easy as 1, 2, 3:
1. Tell us where you are: Enter your location so that we can show you which restaurants deliver to you.
2. Choose what you would like: Pick a restaurant and select items you’d like to order. You can search by restaurant name, cuisine type, dish name or by keyword.
3. Checkout: Enter your exact delivery address, payment method and your phone number. Always make sure that you enter the correct phone number to help us contact you regarding your order, if needed.
Now sit back, relax, and we’ll get your food delivered to your doorstep.
Please give us a call as soon as possible, we can let the restaurant know before it starts preparing your order.
With regards to any refund of a payment you have made online, please contact Jumia food and not the restaurant.
Creating an account is not mandatory. You can order using our guest checkout without having to sign up. We make sure that ordering food online at Jumia food is quick and fuss-free. After placing your order, you will have the option of creating an account.
Delivery time varies from restaurant to restaurant. It also depends on the number of orders that the restaurant has to prepare and on the distance between the restaurant and your delivery address.
You can see the estimated delivery time for each restaurant in your area on our website. After placing an order, a more precise delivery time will be communicated to you by SMS.
Delivery costs, just like delivery time, are determined by restaurants individually. Usually the ones closest to you will charge a small delivery fee. If a delivery driver has to travel a long way, they may charge a little extra for the service. There are many restaurants offering free delivery as well. You can easily check the delivery cost for each restaurant whilst browsing our website.
All our restaurants accept cash on delivery. In addition, there are various online payment methods available. You can check which payment methods are accepted at each restaurant by going to the ‘Info’ tab on the restaurant’s page.
Cash on Delivery
Select ‘Cash on Delivery’ on the checkout page and pay the driver at your doorstep when you receive your order.
MTN Mobile Money
Select ‘pay with MTN mobile money - 0788553338’ on the checkout page. After placing your order successfully, you should transfer the funds directly to the number (0788553338). Once the payment is confirmed, the order will be transmitted to the restaurant.
Select ‘Tigo Cash payment’ on the checkout page. After placing your order successfully, you should transfer the funds directly to the number (0722553338) which uses the merchant code 506248. Once the payment is confirmed, the order will be transmitted to the restaurant.
Select ‘pay with Airtel money’ on the checkout page. After placing your order successfully, you should transfer the funds by To pay simply dial *182#, go to merchant payments and enter "hellofood" as the business name. Once the payment is confirmed, the order will be transmitted to the restaurant.
Online ordering at Jumia food provides several advantages over telephone ordering.
1. Discover: We offer a huge choice of restaurants, and we have their menus online so you don’t have to collect menus for individual restaurants or stick to just one of them. Every day you can discover new restaurants and new tastes.
2. Take your time: You have as much time as you need to decide what to eat today, instead of listening to someone read out the entire menu to you and making a decision on the spot.
3. Know what you’re getting: We help you make the right choice by providing customer reviews and ratings.
4. Convenient payment: If you order at Jumia food Rwanda, you’re not limited to paying by cash on delivery. You can easily and safely pay online using Tigo Cash, MTN Online Mobile Money, MTN Money and Airtel Money Payment.
5. You can view details of all your past orders and easily re-order.
How it works
Jumia food is a convenient online food ordering website that connects users with thousands of local restaurants. Customers can browse through numerous menus and place orders for delivery or take-away at the best price.
At Jumia food, we believe ordering food online should be fuss-free, fast and definitely fun. With just a few clicks you can order from a wide variety of delicious cuisines online.
Jumia food provides you with restaurant menus, customer reviews and more for over 60 restaurants spread over cities.
If you want to view all restaurants, just go to: List of Restaurants. Then enter your location to check which restaurants can deliver to you.
Jumia food is open from 9am to 10pm from Monday to Sunday.
During closing hours you can browse through restaurants and preorder for later.
The delivery area depends on individual restaurants and Jumia food has no influence on this. If you enter your delivery address on the homepage, then you can browse through all the restaurants that can deliver to you.
You have already created an account but you can't remember your password? Click on 'Login/Register' at the top of the page. Then click on 'Forgot Password?'. Fill out your email address and a password recovery link will be sent to you by email.
You are not obliged to create an account, but it is very handy.
There are definitely a few advantages of signing up:
1. Your previous delivery addresses will be saved so that you don't have to enter them all over again on your next order.
2. You can track previous orders.
3. You can quickly make re-orders.
There are many more advantages... register with us and discover them!
Click on 'Login/Register' at the top of the page. Then fill out your information in the ‘Create an account’ section and click the ‘Register’ button. You can also create an account directly after placing an order. Your delivery address and the order details will then be saved in your account.
Contact our customer service
|Live chat | Chat with us|
|[email protected] | Email us|
|0788-553-338 // 0787-152-711 // 0789-902-317 | Problem or question? Call us|
You are a restaurant?
Are you already our partner and have questions regarding our service?
You have a press enquiry?
Do you need pictures, logos or interviews?
Jumia Food Headquarters Address
Mathias House, 2nd Floor